- Monday - Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs, Rice Pilaf & Salad
- Tuesday - Shredded BBQ Pork on Buns, Coleslaw & Baked Beans
- Wednesday - Soup & Sandwich night (DH's golf night)
- Thursday - Crockpot Pork Chops , Mashed Potatoes, Brocoli & Apple Sauce
- Friday - Tacos & Rice
- Saturday - Dinner at a party (YAAYY!!)
- Sunday - Leftover Buffet
The BBQ pork is in the freezer from the boneless ribs I made last week. DH loved them....I put a spice rub on them, cooked them on high in the crockpot for 2 hours then covered the ribs with sliced apples, onions, a bit of apple juice and cooked on low for another 5 hours.
I made Rosemary chicken with roasted sweet potatoes last week which also got high marks from DH. I can't find the recipe so I sort of 'wung' it. I used 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts that I placed in the center of the roasting pan surrounded by sweet potatoes cut into approximately 1 inch cubes. The marinade was olive oil, rosemary, garlic, balsamic vinegar and and a little water. Toss everything in the marinade and roast until done.