Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Links I Liked


Here are a few links to posts I've read over the past week that I've enjoyed. Hope you do as well:


Embrace Plan B at I’m an Organizing Junkie
Laura has some heartfelt words about battling perfectionism, stepping out of your comfort zone and being 'OK' with the current situation even when it goes against your plans.


Review: The Simple Living Guide at The Simple Dollar
Trent has a review of Janet Luhrs book "The Simple Living Guide" that has inspired me to check out this book further.


Guest Post: Maximize Your Freezer's Potential and Minimize Freezer Burn at Money Saving Mom
Amy from The Finer Things in Life writes a guest post on Money Saving Mom about how to package meals for the freezer. Great tips for those of you who try to do bulk cooking.



Feel free to leave comments on any great links you've found or links to your own posts that you think myself or my readers would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment