Today is a cloudy showery day here so I’m going to take a break with the washing and get all these clean clothes put away. My To Do list is a mile long and while I’ve been busy working hard the past two days I feel like I’m spinning in circles and accomplishing little. It’s time to make a plan that focuses on fewer tasks. And then actually follow them through to completion.
Today I am going COMPLETE the following tasks:
- Put away all clean clothes – and require help from the kids with theirs
- Prep Tossed Salad and Cut Up Veggies
- Clear my ‘desk’ aka countertop of all mail, papers, etc – sort by priority
- Start tackling the paperwork that needs action – I know I can’t finish this today
- Get Birthday Cards and a gift for my daughter from her little brother
While I’m tempted to add to this list I’m not. I have a second list going of things that need to get done but I’m not going to focus on them today. If I come across other things throughout the day I will add them to the second list for action another day.
Wish me luck on having a productive day. Hope yours is as well!