I'm joining A Proverbs Wife in her From Frumpy to Fab challenge this week. Today is the first day of the challenge and the task for today is to document an action plan.
My "Fabulous" Action Plan to De-Frumpify
- Get dressed each morning after DD leaves for school - NO SWEATS
- Style my hair and apply makeup (minimal)
- Look through my clothes and put together 5 outfits including shoes, accessories, jewelry
- Purge items I won't, don't or can't wear
- List a few items that would round out my wardrobe
- Check Goodwill, the consignment store and Kohl's (have a 15% coupon) for new stuff
- Wash and moisturize my face each night before bed
Check back here for more updates on From Frumpy to Fab and if you want to join the challenge pop over to A Proverbs Wife.