Thursday, January 14, 2010

On My Way Back

Life is slowly getting back to some level of normalcy around here.   Just last night I started reading blogs and planning some post ideas for next week.   I haven't done any menu planning in ages so Menu Plan Monday is a definite on my list as well as the post of Links I Liked that I try to put up on Tuesdays each week.  I also really need to get a grip on our finances so I have some frugality posts in the works as well.

The last six weeks have left my house in quite a bit of chaos.   We're disorganized, undergoing a master bath remodel, have presents that still need to be put away, old toys that need to be donated, and thank you cards to be written for the holiday gifts as well as for the incredible support given to us during my mother in law's illness and death.

Slowly all these things will happen.   Of course I'm realizing that I need to get far better at delegating and letting unimportant things go or I'll truly drive myself insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment