Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Links I Liked


The crocus blooming in my front yard

Spring is visiting us here and it's been so uplifting.   I've been trying to make a little more time to read blogs - especially ones I've never visited and ones that are not as widely read.   There are lots of good ones out there.   Here are a couple of them that I enjoyed:

Living in a (Mostly) Happy SAHM World - Holly is a former attorney become Stay At Home Mom.   Her children are a little younger than mine but her life sounds rather similar and I really like her blog.   I just recently found Holly's site after she visited my own blog.

The Saved Quarter - This mom shares her family's journey towards saving.   The first post I read here was this awesome Dining Room Re-do - for which she won 2nd prize in I'm an Organizing Junkie's 28 Day Room Redo Challenge - Way to GO!

And now a few other interesting tidbits that I read over the past week or so:

Today is the Day - Relationship Reminders from Trent at The Simple Dollar.

Every Penny Counts - Informative article on The Dollar Stretcher on the results of adding a penny or two to minimum payments.

Two Simple Ways to be a Happier Parent - An Article on Yahoo with tips on making parenting more joyful.


Hope you enjoy these reads.   If you know of a blog that you think I'd enjoy or like to have me check out yours just drop me a comment on this post.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link, Dawn!! It really means so much to me that you take the time to check out my blog. Looking forward to more from your great site in the future, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up my blog! I'm glad that you're enjoying it, and appreciate the kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete