Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Marathon

It's not quite 10:30 here and that's what I feel like I've been doing - running a marathon!   I can't quite say I'm winning the race but I am pleased so far with my pace and progress.   My Monday Marathon consists of the following:

Make Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs and Sausage
Bake a loaf of bread
Tackle the Laundry Mountain (and put away the clothes too not just pile them)
Clean the bathrooms
Attack the Playroom Jungle
Take my boy to StoryTime at the library

So far the sauce is bubbling on the stove with sausage and homemade meatballs in it.   The bread is kneading in the breadmaker and I've scaled maybe a third of the way up Laundry Mountain.   I guess I'll knock out the bathrooms next and then drag the boy into the playroom jungle.

Hope you are having a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment